Just the Three of Us
Monday, October 25, 2010
Dear Grace

Firstly, apologies for the lack of updates, from your Papa’s perspective as I have been real busy with work.

Over the past few weeks, so much have happened. What struck me particularly is how mischievous you have grown. I do not mean this in the negative or bad way, but rather, it brings a smile to me as I type this. You resemble your old man to the extent where worrying thoughts of you being overly-demanding or passionate (depending on perspectives) may actually affect you negatively in future. I do think it is great for us to live our lives passionately, to laugh out loud, to cry/shed tears and to voice our opinions without any fear of repercussions. However, the truth is people are generally sensitive, and sometimes, we need to exercise a certain amount of self-control. Now, that will be a difficult lesson to teach you as even I am trying to find the right balance.

So what’s the plus side of your mischievousness? Well, you simile and laugh with no hesitation and that causes joy to radiate throughout our home. And for now, this is all that matters!