Just the Three of Us
Just for Laughs
Monday, April 26, 2010
I was trawling the internet for some laughs for my 3NA class when I came across this website .

If you have the time, do take a read. I highly recommend it, and if you don’t have the time, perhaps you should ask yourself why you are always in a hurry?

These are the ones I like:

a. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
b. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
c. We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.
d. Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.
e. The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
f. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Reasons:
a. Duh…..do I need to say anything more?
b. No such thing as no guilt or never committed any sin. This is why we seek forgiveness.
c. Haha…I do hope Grace does not think so. This is really for the pessimists. I will prefer to focus on the beauty in our lives, but still I have to admit, this does affect us from time to time.
d. The perfect excuse not to exercise? The difference between the fit and the flab is when they die, period.
e. The ultimate insult to the “people” I have to meet.
f. Sometimes, being the fastest may not be the best